CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Trying New Things


Well, we celebrated my bday this past weekend and went to Red Lobster for dinner. It was SO GOOD! I had never had crab or Maine lobster before and had a fun time cracking things open and digging things out....the whole experience was enjoyable. So, I also went to a knitting club that the Relief Society holds every week as an enrichment activity. I have never knitted before, but I went to socialize and try to make some friends. Anywho, I ended up learning how to knit and now I'm making a scarf! Who knew?!?! I got myself a library card and I'm loosing the weight I want with Weight Watchers, which is awesome. Anyway, I'm starting out my 25th year with optimism and I'm grateful for Adam and Logan for making every day so joyful!

6 comments:

Eric and Brynn said...

Happy Birthday! You are so cute! You will have to post pictures of your scarf when you are done. 25 is a good year.

Jess said...

I need you to email me your address. You have a card coming in the mail, but your gift is a lil delayed this year. You will see when you get your card. Red Lobster sounds delicious. I may have to try it out! How was your birthday weekend? How about the actual thing?

Robyn said...

Happy Birthday Ginny! I think I gagged a little while reading about your shellfish experience, but to each his own! That's so awesome about your scarf! I tried making a potholder once, but it came out as a toilet paper cover instead. :) Love ya!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday! I too am planning on heading to Red Lobster for my b-day. Can't wait! I'm jealous about the knitting. I think that would be an awesome thing to learn. And, what weight are you trying to lose? You're skinny!

Marianne and Matt said...

I love Red Lobster also. Matt and I are a huge fan of cracking open and digging out our food:) Happy birthday, sounds like you are going to have a wonderful year!!

Cristine said...

Happy Birthday Ginny!!! 25 is a wonderful year!! Hugs,
Butlers from West Jordan ;)