CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tender Mercies


That phrase may be used as a bit of a clique these days, but tender mercies are exactly what we were blessed with on our trip to Utah. We flew out on a Wednesday, went to the funeral Thursday and saw family and flew back Friday morning. Both trips had two legs and a layover of over 3 hours each in the airport, but we were truly blessed and all went better than I could have expected!

Here's most of the Butler Clan.

Poor kid didn't get much sleep, so he's catching a few ZZZZ's during transit.

I love these Halloween PJs.

My brother, Sam, got his mission call the day we were all there in Utah and opened it with a whole lot of his posterity there. He was called to the Toulouse, France mission. We love you, SAM!

5 comments:

Charlene said...

Little Sam doesn't seem old enough to be going on a mission! AHHH!!! How time flies! I seems wired that to me too that I love dogs! Sometimes when I am playing with them, I think, I should be scared...then I just smile. :)

I am glad you get the Andrew thing! You made me and Mom laugh!

I miss you!

Marianne and Matt said...

I LOVE those halloween pj's Soooo cute!! I am glad you were able to go to Utah, and how neat to be there while your brother got his mission call.

Marianne

Eric and Brynn said...

I am sorry to hear about your grandma. Logan is growing so fast. He is so cute! How are you and Adam doing?

Robyn said...

Sorry to hear about your Grandma, but it sounds like the reunion was wonderful.

Patsy said...

Hi my sweet Ginny...sorry to hear about your Grandma. How is your Dad & Mom doing? Such exciting news about Sam eh! I can't believe how big your little guy is getting. Such a going concern. Keep in touch. Much love coming your way.
Patsy