CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Picnics

I think picnics are too under appreciated. A simple outing may be all you need to lift your day and create a sense of sanity once again in your sometimes troubled mind. So, when Adam got off work, that's just what we did. With only one car and nothing close by to walk to, Logan needed to run around and I needed room to breath, so off we went with a picnic to a beautiful park with open fields of grass and a large playground....it even had a fountain! Anywho, here are some pics from our afterwork outing...and how about a video-havn't done that for a while.:)



Adam and Logan checking out the Sea Gulls that were basically stalking us while we were eating.


A more appropriate shirt for Adam was never made.





We were just checking to see if there really was a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Nope.


We finally got a family photo!!!!

So, I really dislike these swings because I feel like Logan could just slip or flip right out at any moment...notice how close I am the whole time. Anyway, I love how he is trying to pump himself along.

4 comments:

Marianne and Matt said...

I love the family picture!!I know what you mean about needing a place with lots of grass for little boys to get out there energy...as well as needing room to breath!! Parks are wonderful!

jeremy and steph said...

cool picture with the rainbow! I LOVE picnics! I totally agree that they are definitely a mood lifter...we have the same one-car-funness :) Glad to see you guys are doing well...logan is practically an old man!

Lindsey said...

A picnic what a great idea! 110 is a little hot to go to the park or out for a picnic. I can't wait until it cools off a little so we can enjoy the outdoors! Any ideas to keep a boy entertained indoors?

Jess said...

Will we ever be in the same town again??? We miss you guys.